Production 7 "Final Touches"
Blog post #7
1/19/21
I have finished my cover and my table contents and I am almost done with my feature article design and the magazine is starting to look like an actual magazine. I am very proud of my cover page and how it looks. I am also proud of my feature article and how it turned out. I feel like the whole project was easier because I enjoyed doing it. I think if I would’ve been assigned a topic or given a topic that I didn’t like it would make the project harder to complete. I have already asked one of my friends to proof read it when I am finished and I asked Terrell to read It when it is completed so I can make changes so it is good. I will also proofread the article myself and make finishing touches. So far, the project process has gone quicker than I planned and I'm glad that I have been staying on top of it.
Comments
Post a Comment