Production 5 " Feature Article"
Blog post #5 1/12/21
I have finished writing my feature article. Writing the feature article came easy to me, and Terrell helped me out with his answers and it was very easy to compile the answers into the article. I also and finishing editing the picture that I took last week and they turned out very good. I was worried that they may look funny because they were taken on an iPhone. I still need to pick out the ones I want to use in the magazine and get rid of the ones I don’t need. The article is going to be uploaded to InDesign tomorrow and I will format it and figure out the fonts and color of the text I want to use. I may have to cut down on my article because it is a very long profile on Terrell, I would rather have to cut down than add to my article. So far, my project Is starting to fall into place.
Comments
Post a Comment