Production 4 "Picture Day"

 Blog post #4 1/8/21 

took my pictures and did my interview today. The football Coach let us use the jerseys and helmets and footballs so It went very well. I took a lot of pictures and many of them came out really well. I took most of the pictures on practice and game field. We also took pictures very close with a black and orange background that looked very good. The interview went smoothly and he answered all my questions thoroughly and I have enough for a feature article. The answers will also be interesting because they take a look into his personal life and answer questions about football that are interesting. I also got some very good pictures of the field and one where the football is on the ground and the angle is looking up so you have the football in focus and the stadium is out of focus. So far, I have all my pictures and questions so I can start to make progress on the project in InDesign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 6 "Formatting"

Creativity and Genre

Magazine Preliminary Layout