Production 2 "Discussion"
Blog post #2 12/18/20
We discussed some of the shots we were going to take over text and I want to take pictures where the field was in the background and I also want to take shots where Terrell was in multiple different jerseys so all the pictures don’t look the same. I also wanted to take some pictures where it looks like he was in a game. We are planning on taking many pictures so I have plenty of options. I also want pictures of the football field by itself for my table of contents. I need to talk to the football coach and ask him to see if we can get jerseys and helmets for the pictures. I’m sure he will let us use them but if not, it may be a problem. We also need footballs but I have one so that should be enough. I am planning on taking pictures just using my phone that way we don’t have to go through the trouble of finding a good camera. So far, this week has just been planning.
Comments
Post a Comment