To Team Or Not To Team


To join a team or to work alone? This is a question that people have to ask themselves every day. Working with a team has its benefits and downgrades but working alone also has its benefits 

First, the benefits of working with a team are that you can get more done because you have twice the brain power. Another advantage is that when you work with another person there is more creativity than just yourself. The disadvantages of working with a team is that one you must depend on someone else for your grade, and you may end up doing more work because your partner is not doing their part. Another disadvantage is that there may be clashing of ideas which I would not be efficient when trying to complete a project. You also must find a partner that you are comfortable with and that can be trusted which may be hard to do depending on who is in your class.  

Second the benefits of working alone are that you know what you must accomplish for yourself and you do not have to put your trust in someone that is not worthy. You also can put what you want on the project and you will not have to have differing ideas with another person. The disadvantage of working yourself is the lack of creativity that there may be because you do not have another brain to help you out. There also may be a little more work because you do not have another pair of hands to help with the project.  

To conclude, I will be working alone because I feel that I will be more efficient working alone. I feel that because I am working on the magazine that working alone is better but if I were doing a movie/film I would work with a team because the movie producing take more people than creating a magazine 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production 6 "Formatting"

Creativity and Genre

Magazine Preliminary Layout